We are looking for our “Superman”
Business Development Executive
Experience: Minimum 1 years
- Shall look out for prospects to bring in potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Shall be responsible for appropriate cold calls within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Shall be responsible for meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Shall identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Shall research and build relationships with new clients
- Shall set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
- Shall work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Shall participate in pricing the solution/service
- Shall handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Shall use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Shall be a front-runner in fetching up new deals
- Shall be responsible for handling existing clients
- Must submit weekly progress reports
- Must track and record activity market deals to meet these targets
- Must work with Accounts & Marketing teams to ensure that all prerequisites are met
- Must understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continuously enhance the company’s performance
- Are a young organization and the workplace is an extension of our families back home.
- Mondays and Saturday have the same effect on us.
- Value positive vibes, honesty, sense of judgment, empathy and self-motivation.
- Believe in experimentation and don’t think of new things as daunting enough to take up at any point in time.
- Are looking for driven and focused individuals.
- Will be more than happy to hear from you.
Email your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org