The PSA test is a blood test that measures the amount of prostate specific antigen (PSA) in your blood. PSA is a protein produced by the prostate. It is normal for all men to have a small amount of PSA in their blood, and this amount rises as you get older. But a raised PSA level may suggest you have a problem with your prostate, including:
an enlarged prostate
inflammation or infection of the prostate called prostatitis
a urine infection
You have the right to have a PSA test if you’re over 50 and you’ve talked through the pros and cons with your GP or practice nurse. If you’re under 50 but have a higher risk of prostate cancer, you might want to talk to your GP about having a PSA test.
- Valid until: 31st December, 2016
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other schemes from Symbion VIP Diagnostics.
- Original cost is Rs. 600 you have to pay Rs. 350/- after discount of 40%
- For further details contact the laboratory.
- Prior appointment necessary.
- Bring a printout of the deal from ApnaZon to avail the offer.
- Only one person can get the discount on one coupon.
- For further terms contact the laboratory.
- Monday – Sunday: 12:00 am to 11:59 pm
- Symbion VIP Diagnostics
1 Springfield, Near Akash Tower, Judges Bunglow Road, Bodakdev, Vastrapur-380054
G11, Ratnadeep – 2, Opposite Prernatirth Jain Derasar, Jodhpur, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015
G-1, Omkar Plaza, Opp. Sales India, Sterling City Gate, Bopal, Ahmedabad – 380058
11, Siddhi Darshan Complex, Sima Hall, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380051
H – 105, Shyona Tilak – 1, Opp. Devnandan Plaza, Near Akhandanand Society, New S.G. Road, Gota, Ahmedabad – 382481