GPCC is Gujarat Pulmonary and Critical Care Clinic, a state of the art medical set up by a group of Critical Care Specialists and Pulmonary Disease Experts : Dr. Raj Rawal, Dr. Ajay Jain, Dr. Ajay Shah and Dr. Janak Bhavasar.
The set up has facilities for consultations, counseling, procedures and treatements for all types of allergic and lung diseases and their complications including:
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever or “indoor/outdoor,” “seasonal,” “perennial” or “nasal” allergies)
- Allergic asthma (asthma symptoms triggered by an allergic reaction)
- Food Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Anaphylaxis (extreme response to a food or drug allergy)
- Latex Allergy:
- Insect Sting/Bite Allergy
- Urticaria (hives, skin allergy)
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema, skin allergy)
- Contact Dermatitis (skin allergy)
- Allergic Conjunctivitis (eye allergy)
- Other allergy related diseases.
Terms & Condition:
- Prior appointment mandatory.
- For further terms contact the center.
- Subject to availability of staff and equipments.