WHAT ARE VENEERS? Dental veneers are customized tooth colored shells designed to cover the frontal region of teeth to give an improvised appearance. They are often known as porcelain veneers or porcelain laminates. These shells vary in color, shape, length and size but are generally wafer-thin. They are fastened to the frontal portion
of the teeth. Veneers come in a variety of materials however to choose the best type of veneers for your type of teeth can be challenging without an expert’s advice. Fine Feather Dental is a specialized veneer installing center. We will guide you through as to which veneer material will suit the best to your teeth type.
WHAT ARE COMPONEER? These are instant veneers. The componeers are placed on the teeth in single sitting. So there is no need to have multiple to a Dentist. Moreover, instant veneers are cheaper than conventional veneers and also have long warranty. These is new leap in technology has made veneers affordable and long lasting.
Discolored Teeth : Dull teeth can be artistically be brightened with this cosmetic alteration of veneer treatment by our veneers specialist. There are many reasons that lead to discoloring of one’s tooth like:
- Long root canal treatment
- Stains from drugs like tetracycline
- Excessive fluoride
- Presence of resin fillings in large proportion
- Teeth that are worn down, chipped or broken.
- Alignment of overlapping or crooked teeth
- To fill spaces between teeth.
Terms & Condition:
- Prior appointment required.
- Subject to availability of staff and equipments.
- Discount cannot be clubbed with any other schemes or offers.
- For further details contact : +91 9099964027 / 28