‘Computer Vision Syndrome’ (CVS) is “the complex of eye and vision problems which are experienced by computer users” The vision problems at computers result in visual inefficiencies and in eye-related symptoms. The causes for the inefficiencies and the visual symptoms are individual vision disorders and/or poor visual ergonomics. The symptoms occur whenever the visual demands of the task exceed the visual abilities of the individual.
- valid until: 31st December, 2016
- Discount on consultation available on new registrations only, if a patient is already registered with Vasan Eye Care, not eligible for discounts.
- Discount on Surgical treatments, procedures and investigation packages not applicable for Cashless and TPA/insurance cases.
- Subject to availability of staff and equipments.
- Prior appointment necessary.
- For further details contact: Phone : 079 – 39890000 Fax No : 079 – 30929200
- Monday-Saturday: 09:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Sunday: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Parker House, Law Garden Road, Law Garden, Near Panchavati Circle, Ahmedabad – 380009