A surgeon treats several diseases such as diseases related to digestive system, urinary system, thyroid, gall bladder, appendix, any type of lumps or tumors, pain in stomach, etc. Your family doctor may advice you to consult a surgeon for certain diseases.
There are no hard-and-fast rules to tell you when consultation is needed, but before you agree to an operation, you should discuss the following questions with your surgeon:
- What are the indications for the operation?
- What, if any, alternative forms of treatment are available?
- What will be the likely result if you don’t have the operation?
- What are the risks?
- How is the operation expected to improve your health or quality of life?
- Are there likely to be residual effects from the operation?
SURGICAL SET UP at Siddhi Vinayak Hospital:
- Three spacious and modern operation theatres (Operation theatre complex – 3000 square feet).
- First ever installation in Gujarat : Philips M-70 and S-50 overhead lights.
- Operation tables : Hospitech tables with radiolucent tops. Accessories for all Orthopedic, Neurosurgical and Urological procedures.
- Complete set up for Laparoscopic surgery
- Three chip endovision camera for major laparoscopic surgeries.
- 2. Xenon light source.
- High frequency Image intensifier television (IITV).
- Operating microscope
- State of the art Anaesthesia equipments.
- Boyle’s trolley with ventilators.
- M4 Philips modular monitors.
- E.T. CO2 attachments.
- Adequately trained and appropriately qualified staff.
- Well equipped recovery room (with central O2 and suction).
- I.C.U. back-up for complicated cases.
- State of art recording and editing devices for all surgical problems.
Terms & Condition:
- Prior appointment necessary.
- Subject to availability of equipments and staff.
- Discounts not applicable on medicines.
- For further details contact the center at : Ph: (079) 25465128, 25471025, 25471427 : Fax: (079) 25453440 :Email: email@example.com