Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis, care, and treatment of patients with disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and skin. These elements make up the musculoskeletal system. The physicians who specialize in this area are called orthopaedic surgeons or orthopaedic surgeons.
Orthopaedic surgeons are involved in all aspects of heath care pertaining to the musculoskeletal system. They use medical, physical, and rehabilitative methods as well as surgery. You need to consult an Orthopedic surgeon for some of the following problems:
- fractures and dislocations
- torn ligaments, sprains, and strains
- tendon injuries, pulled muscles, and bursitis
- ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, and scoliosis
- knock knees, bow legs, bunions, and hammer toes
- arthritis and osteoporosis
- bone tumors, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- club foot and unequal leg length
- abnormalities of the fingers and toes and growth abnormalities
Terms & Condition:
- Prior appointment necessary.
- Subject to availability of equipments and staff.
- Discounts not applicable on medicines. On Diagnostic procedures 15% discount.
- For further details contact the center at : Ph: (079) 25465128, 25471025, 25471427 : Fax: (079) 25453440 :Email: email@example.com