In general, you should contact your vet if you notice any signs that you deem abnormal for your dog. It is better to be cautious than to wait. In some cases, your vet may be able tell you if something does not need to be addressed right away. In other situations, your vet may advise you make an appointment or to go to an emergency clinic, depending on the urgency. Above all, follow your veterinarian’s advice.
Contact your veterinarian if you notice any of the following signs lasting more than one to two days:
- Poor Appetite
- Excessive salivation
- Excessive thirst (increased water intake)
- Frequent and/or inappropriate urination
- Excessive scratching or dull, dry, or flaky hair coat
- Wheezing or frequent panting
- Nasal discharge or congestion
- Displays of mild to moderate pain (such as crying when a specific area is touched or action is taken)
- Valid until: 31st December, 2016
- Prior appointment required.
- Subject to availability of staff and equipments.
- Valid for 1 Dog.
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- AVS Pet Clinic
28, GF, Nalanda Complex, Near Mansi Circle, Judges Bunglow road, Vastrapur – 54