Cataract is the clouding of the natural crystalline lens and typically occurs because of ageing, although other reasons may be prolonged use of steroids, exposure to ultra violet and associated health problems like diabetes and eye injuries.
Surgery is the only known effective treatment for cataract removal. All cataract surgeries are aimed at removal of the cloudy natural lens and replacing it with an Intra Ocular Lens(IOL). At Vasan Eye Care Hospitals Phacoemulsification is performed ( No stitch surgery) and a foldable IOL is inserted. There are multiple IOL choices available for the surgery which are explained below. These lenses can be inserted through a small 1.8 to 2.8 mm opening
Terms & Conditions:
- valid until: 31st December, 2016
- Discount on consultation available on new registrations only, if a patient is already registered with Vasan Eye Care, not eligible for discounts.
- Discount on Surgical treatments, procedures and investigation packages not applicable for Cashless and TPA/insurance cases.
- Subject to availability of staff and equipments.
- Prior appointment necessary.
- For further details contact: Phone : 079 – 39890000
- Fax No : 079 – 30929200